Mt. Vernon Community School Corporation (MVCSC) is ready for the third year of a program called the Mt. Vernon Ambassadors. This special group of community members learn behind-the-scenes information about MVCSC and empower them with school knowledge about every department.
This group of approximately 29 people who have committed to attend eight meetings will:
- Attend a total of eight meetings through the school year (1 per month August - April, excluding December. All meetings are on Tuesday mornings from 7:50 - 9:30 a.m.
- Learn details about transportation, finance, special education, technology and more!
- Visit and learn more about the programs at the Mini-Marauder Preschool, an elementary school, Mt. Vernon Middle School and Mt. Vernon High School!
- Be a resource of detailed MV knowledge for your friends and community
- Meet several other spirited Mt. Vernon community members
- Be a resource for MVCSC leadership
Questions? Contact Maria Bond at email@example.com or 317-485-3100 ext. 5115