For Employees (& Families Age 3+) Enrolled in the Mt. Vernon Community School Corporation's Health Insurance
The MVCSC Employee Health Clinic, partnered with IU Health, is located on the south side of the MVCSC Maintenance and Transportation building at:
1776 W. State Road 234, Ste. 200
Fortville, IN 46040
To make an appointment:
- Please see the listed clinic closures.
- Schedule an appointment online through booknow.appointment-plus.com/d4vd81c2/ (First-time users should create an account)
- Or call the MVCSC Employee Clinic at 317-482-5000 (fax #: 317-482-5005)
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment
|Monday||6: a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||CLOSED See Other IU Health Facilities; Must Present IU Health Enhanced Access Insurance Card (Anthem Card Cannot be Used)|
|Wednesday||6 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||6 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - Noon|
Key Staff Benefits:
There is no cost to visit the on-site clinic which provides a broad scope of primary care services, comprehensive annual physicals, and health coaching.
There is no cost for generic prescriptions that the clinic dispenses from the available drug formulary list.
The clinic offers select labs at no cost to staff and can accept lab orders brought in by other physicians or specialists.
Per policy, the health clinic will see patients ages 3 and above. (Young patients may be referred to a pediatrician in certain cases.)
- By law, all patient information is completely confidential; MVCSC will not have access.
Location, Services & Hours Flyer
Details on How to Schedule an Appointment
Prescription Mail Order Info, FAQs & App Info
Those enrolled in MVCSC's insurance may receive $0 cost health services at IU Health Urgent Care centers only when the MV Employee Health Clinic is closed and the insured presents their IU Health Enhanced Access Insurance Card. See here for details.